Biscoes Law and Enable Ability have joined forces to provide a free presentation to Enable Ability service user families to focus on their future planning needs for their children or young adults with disabilities.
Have you been worried about the future and don't have answers to things like:
- Can I get a health and welfare deputyship if needed ?
- Can my child complete an LPA?
- How do I make provision in my will for my child?
- Who should I appoint as my child’s trustees in a will?
- How will care be provided/funded after my death?
- What are safeguards for residential care and will my child have a say?
If so then our informative presentation will be just right for you.
Alison Lee, Managing Director and Head of Care and Vulnerable Clients at Biscoes Law will talk about these matters in depth followed by a Q&A session and the opportunity for more personal discussions afterwards.
The presentation is planned on January 28th 2020 from 12 noon to 2pm at Landport Inter Activ, Charles Street, Portsmouth, PO1 1JD. Refreshments will be provided.
If you have any specific topics or questions that you would like Alison to cover then please send an email to email@example.com and we will endeavour to build a meaningful session around your own needs.
To gauge interest and to plan on refreshment needs we would appreciate you confirming your planned attendance to the email address above.