Biscoes Law and Enable Ability have joined forces to provide a FREE presentation to local families to focus on their future planning needs for their children or young adults with disabilities.
Have you been worried about the future and don't have answers to things like:
• Can I get a health and welfare deputyship if needed ?
• Can my child complete an LPA?
• How do I make provision in my will for my child?
• Who should I appoint as my child’s trustees in a will?
• How will care be provided/funded after my death?
• What are safeguards for residential care and will my child have a say?
If so then our informative presentation will be just right for you.
The expert Lawyers at Biscoes Law will talk about these matters in depth, followed by a Q&A session and the opportunity for more personal discussions afterwards.
The presentation will take place at Landport Community Centre on Wednesday 22nd September 2021 from 10.30am to 1.00pm and it is FREE to attend.
No booking is required for this event.
If you would like anymore information, please contact Alan, Centre Manager at Landport Community Centre on 02392 296703.